Thursday, May 26, 2011

Texas Trip


(These pics are not in order they go from the last to beginning) The picture above is simon and his Big "lil" Sister. So cute!

Me simon and are beautiful nephews and neice!!
We got to go to this lake that is 3 times purer then tap water. Has some endangered fish in it! it was beautiful!! reminded me of the rainforest!
We got to ride in one of those boats and you can see all the underwater fish and plants it was cool!
Simon and i before getting on the boat!
Some cool architectural thing downtown but no one could tell me what it is lol
At the river walk downtown we went to dinner and this was the country fried steak!! it was huge!!
The river walk! We got to ride on a boat and have a tour! It was fun learning some of the history and it was a beautiful ride!
We went to Port Aransas to the beach and at this store they have this huge shark you can walk through! so its me and simon inside the shark!
Simon made a sand elephant at the beach!! he is so creative!!
The beach! it was overcast but made for the perfect temperature! and i didnt have to worry about getting fried like a lobster!
The beach house we stayed in for two nights!! (thats my nephew madden there in the pic)
In Corpus Christi, on our way to the beach we went to the USS Lexington... this was the Operating Room in the boat! it had a hospital, isolation room ,dentist, barber, etc.
This is the flight deck! it is 120,000 square feet!!
This is the USS lexington, its huge! it was in many wars and now is a museum!
I made my first fruit tart, so i can cross that off my bucket list! Of course had my sisters help!
I painted this fairy for my mom for mothers day since she loves fairies. this was before it got fired!


So I know it has taken me awhile to post about our Texas trip but here i am!

So lets be real, i took 312 pics on our trip so i am not going to be posting all the pics but ill post a few highlights lol

So there are some highlights of our trip! I will prob post more pics on facebook eventually lol

We had a great time and could never thank Cara and Justin enough for everything they did for us!!! Thanks again!!

Other than that i am just trying to be patient while waiting for my test results from my NCLEX... longest 48 hours of my life!!
We are also gettin a fence built in our yard so that my dog can come live with us and simon thinks he will be getting his own dog too.. hmm lol. Loving living out on our own!!

Have a great Memorial Weekend!!

1 comment:

Jessica :) said...

The weird architectural thing is actually pretty cool. And that boat-museum is cool, too. For the first time in my life, I want to go to Texas. Oh, and Simon that sand elephant is awesome!! And Tierra yay for crossing off bucket list items!!