Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Summer so Far...

Well havent really done anything super exciting this summer and dont really have anything fun planned. Simon works 50-60 hours a week lately and now I have a job!! :D Yay for me! Been kinda weird adjusting to working but will be nice not to have to stress about money as much! :D Other than work we have both been sick as well! So not such a great summer but there have been some fun moments which i will show in pictures! :DTons of ppl from the neighborhood show up and he puts on a big show! It is really cool! Andy hanging out on his Dads shoulders watching neighborhood fireworks! Andy wash helping my mom put the dishes in the dishwasher, he thought that was pretty cool lolMe and my mom were teaching Andy how to catch a ball and then throw it back to me! He was having the funnest time with that! Uncle Simon and Andy! Yes we know he looks a lot like Simon lol Whenever Andy falls over he pulls this OOHH face, cutest thing ever!



Sasha was getting some loves from Larry!
4th of July me and simon made dinner for my parents and bro and sis in law and nephews! I took tons of pictures of my adorable nephew playing in the yard. This picture my dog was trying to play with him, he was just a laughing! so cute!
Then we went to a place called Idaho Days and had dutch oven dinner, all these ppl on this table are some of my amazing family! Family Reunion, we were only able to go for a day but got to go swimming in a lake and some good visiting with family! Me and my mom struggled but thats what makes mini golf more entertaining! My step dad was out of town so me and simon took my mom mini golfing! :D Love this pic, simon is so cute! I got to go to idaho for a few days and spend time with friends, it was great. This beautiful boy is my best friend Sierras baby!My beautiful dog basking in the sun!! She would spend hours out there.. love this girl!

1 comment:

Jessica :) said...

Haha! You'd almost think Andy was your kid with so many pics and stuff you do with him! ;) The mini golfing looks like so much fun. I hope you guys are finally feeling better.